CANCELED: Cardio Kick!
Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
� Canceled due to instructor illness
Kickboxing moves that burn fat and build muscle. This total body tune-up infuses aerobics with martial arts and basic boxing moves. A great workout for toning the upper body, and shaping your legs and glutes. The only class at UND where it's okay to kick the instructor! Class is held on Wednesday at 6 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- National Library Week @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- Muscle Pump (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Strategic Patent Management Workshop (8 AM)
- Story Time at Campbell Library (10 AM)
- ISA Time-Out Week (10 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Workshop: Safe Assign Plagiarism - Checking for Student Papers and Blackboard Assignments (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Biking for PUSH (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (12:30 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Thank You Reception for Paul LeBel (3 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (4:15 PM)
- Formal Fitness (4:45 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Opera Workshop (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)