Canceled: Hip Hop
Wednesday, May 1, 2013 7:15 PM - 8 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
A high-impact cardio workout that frees you to enjoy the sensation of dance. An addictive fusion of the latest dance styles (funk, hip-hop, R & B, house, street jazz) and the hottest new sounds puts as much emphasis on having fun as breaking a sweat. New dance moves are taught sequentially, making dance routines simple and easy to follow! This class is for everyone, with or without a dance background. Class is held on Wednesday at 7:15 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Muscle Pump (6:15 AM)
- Mother's Day Pottery Sale (9 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Story Time at Campbell Library (10 AM)
- UND Men's Golf at America Sky Conference Championship (10 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (10:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)De-Stress Fest (11 AM)
- North Dakota Spirit Faculty Achievement Awards Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- Stress Reduction Lecture (12 PM)
- UND Men's Golf American Sky Conference Championship (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)"Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Southwestern Advantage Info Session (1 PM)
- Cultural Center Open Houses (1:30 PM)
- Southwestern Advantage Info Session (3 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (4:15 PM)
- International Student Appreciation Night (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)