Thursday, January 31, 2013 8:45 PM - 9:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This Vinyasa style yoga class stretches, strengthens, and tones the entire body. Vinyasa means "to flow with breath" and each pose flows into the next to balance and focus the mind and create energy. Basic yoga poses and sun salutations are combined to provide a well-rounded yoga class. Any member can attend; prior experience is not necessary. Classes are held on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 8:45 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (7:15 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (10:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)LGBTQA Love Your Body Week Panel (11:30 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (1 PM)
- Turbo Kick (3:45 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- 20/20/20 (4:45 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (5:15 PM)
- Boxing (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball vs. Weber State (7 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:45 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball at Weber State (8 PM)
- Flute Studio Recital (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)