Monday, April 29, 2013 8:45 PM - 9:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This Vinyasa style yoga class stretches, strengthens, and tones the entire body. Vinyasa means "to flow with breath" and each pose flows into the next to balance and focus the mind and create energy. Basic yoga poses and sun salutations are combined to provide a well-rounded yoga class. Any member can attend; prior experience is not necessary. Classes are held on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 8:45 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND Men's Golf at America Sky Conference Championship (10 AM)
- Natasha Adamson Doctoral Examination (11 AM)
- Core & More (11:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Alcohol and Other Drug Campus-Community Presentation/Conversation (11:45 AM)
- UND Men's Golf American Sky Conference Championship (12 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (12:15 PM)
- A&S Dean Candidate Forum (2:30 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (4 PM)
- Faculty Presentation/Conversation on Alcohol and Other Drug Issues at UND (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5:15 PM)
- ZUMBA (5:45 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Community Presentation and Conversation on Alcohol and Other Drugs (7 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)