Thursday, January 31, 2013 4:45 PM - 5:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
If you’re looking for a challenge, this three-in-one total body workout is just for you! Maximize your time at the gym with 20 minutes of cardio, 20 minutes of strength training, and 20 minutes of core conditioning. Burn calories and build muscle in this hour long session that will make you sweat! Class is held on Thursday at 4:45 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (7:15 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (10:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)LGBTQA Love Your Body Week Panel (11:30 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (1 PM)
- Turbo Kick (3:45 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (5:15 PM)
- Boxing (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball vs. Weber State (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:45 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball at Weber State (8 PM)
- Flute Studio Recital (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)