Monday, April 15, 2013 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Zumba is a fun, effective and simple fitness system inspired by Latin Dancing. It uses the principles of fitness interval training and resistance training to maximize caloric output, fat burning and total body toning. It targets areas such as gluts, legs, arms, and ABS! This program combines these fitness methods with hot and explosive Latin and exotic music rhythms and dance moves to create a fitness program that motivates everyone to be active, get in shape in fun “PARTY-LIKE” atmosphere and to return to the aerobic room for group fitness classes. Classes are held on Monday at 5:45 p.m. (60 min), Tuesday at 7:15 p.m. (60 min), Wednesday at 4 p.m. (30 min), and Thursday at 7:45 p.m. (45 min).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- National Library Week @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- ISA Time-Out Week (10 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Creighton CLassic (10 AM)
- Core & More (11:30 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Omaha, Neb. (12 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (12:15 PM)
- Workshop: Click without a Clicker: New Software and Mobile Devices (1 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)NASA Lecture: Lunar Dust (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5:15 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Jazz Ensembles Concert (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)