Monday, April 29, 2013 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Zumba is a fun, effective and simple fitness system inspired by Latin Dancing. It uses the principles of fitness interval training and resistance training to maximize caloric output, fat burning and total body toning. It targets areas such as gluts, legs, arms, and ABS! This program combines these fitness methods with hot and explosive Latin and exotic music rhythms and dance moves to create a fitness program that motivates everyone to be active, get in shape in fun “PARTY-LIKE” atmosphere and to return to the aerobic room for group fitness classes. Classes are held on Monday at 5:45 p.m. (60 min), Tuesday at 7:15 p.m. (60 min), Wednesday at 4 p.m. (30 min), and Thursday at 7:45 p.m. (45 min).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND Men's Golf at America Sky Conference Championship (10 AM)
- Natasha Adamson Doctoral Examination (11 AM)
- Core & More (11:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Alcohol and Other Drug Campus-Community Presentation/Conversation (11:45 AM)
- UND Men's Golf American Sky Conference Championship (12 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (12:15 PM)
- A&S Dean Candidate Forum (2:30 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (4 PM)
- Faculty Presentation/Conversation on Alcohol and Other Drug Issues at UND (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5:15 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Community Presentation and Conversation on Alcohol and Other Drugs (7 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)