Wednesday, February 13, 2013 4 PM - 4:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
�Canceled due to instructor illness.
Zumba is a fun, effective and simple fitness system inspired by Latin Dancing. It uses the principles of fitness interval training and resistance training to maximize caloric output, fat burning and total body toning. It targets areas such as gluts, legs, arms, and ABS! This program combines these fitness methods with hot and explosive Latin and exotic music rhythms and dance moves to create a fitness program that motivates everyone to be active, get in shape in fun “PARTY-LIKE” atmosphere and to return to the aerobic room for group fitness classes. Classes are held on Monday at 5:45 p.m. (60 min), Tuesday at 7:15 p.m. (60 min), Wednesday at 4 p.m. (30 min), and Thursday at 7:45 p.m. (45 min).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- "Bridges of North Dakota" Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Muscle Pump (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Workshop: Creating Surveys with Qualtrics - Intermediate (9 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Northern Arizona (10 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12 PM)
- UND Women's Golf vs. Northern Arizona The Lumberjacks (12 PM)
- On Teaching (12 PM)
- Very Gentle Yoga (12:10 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (12:30 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (4:15 PM)
- Spring Break Boot Camp (4:45 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Ash Wednesday Worship (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Art & Democracy Film Series (7 PM)
- Ozier Muhammed (7 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- The Vagina Monologues (7:30 PM)
- Guest Percussion Trio Recital (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)