Wednesday, April 17, 2013 4 PM - 4:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Zumba is a fun, effective and simple fitness system inspired by Latin Dancing. It uses the principles of fitness interval training and resistance training to maximize caloric output, fat burning and total body toning. It targets areas such as gluts, legs, arms, and ABS! This program combines these fitness methods with hot and explosive Latin and exotic music rhythms and dance moves to create a fitness program that motivates everyone to be active, get in shape in fun “PARTY-LIKE” atmosphere and to return to the aerobic room for group fitness classes. Classes are held on Monday at 5:45 p.m. (60 min), Tuesday at 7:15 p.m. (60 min), Wednesday at 4 p.m. (30 min), and Thursday at 7:45 p.m. (45 min).
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- National Library Week @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- Muscle Pump (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Strategic Patent Management Workshop (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Story Time at Campbell Library (10 AM)
- ISA Time-Out Week (10 AM)
- Workshop: Safe Assign Plagiarism - Checking for Student Papers and Blackboard Assignments (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Biking for PUSH (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (12:30 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Thank You Reception for Paul LeBel (3 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (4:15 PM)
- Formal Fitness (4:45 PM)
- CANCELED: Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Opera Workshop (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)