New Employee Orientation
Wednesday, January 2, 2013 1 PM - 4 PM
Community Event, Meetings
Contact: Richard Sandwick 701.777.4802
Contact Dept: University of North Dakota - Human Resource & Payroll Services
264 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
New Employee Orientation is an opportunity for new employess (Staff, Faculty, Student Employees, etc.) to learn about the University, get information on Safety awareness, and gain answers to Payroll questions on benefits and pay.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- 32-Hour Civil/Employment Mediation Seminar (8 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12:15 PM)
- Workshop: Lecture Capture with Tegrity (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group @ GFPL (6 PM)