New Employee Orientation
Thursday, January 10, 2013 9 AM - 12 PM
Community Event, Special Event, Conferences
Contact: Richard Sandwick 701.777.4802
Contact Dept: University of North Dakota - Human Resource & Payroll Services
264 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
New Employee Orientation is an opportunity for new employess (Staff, Faculty, Student Employees, etc.) to learn about the University, get information on Safety awareness, and gain answers to Payroll questions on benefits and pay.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration! (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Bullying Webinar (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Workshop: Getting Started with Blackboard (11 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Workshop: Lecture Capture with Tegrity (2 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (4:45 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Library2Go (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Men's Basketball vs. Montana (7 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball at Montana (8 PM)