(editor's pick)UND Family Weekend
Friday, September 27, 2013 9 AM
Cost: Varies based on activities selected
Category: Special Event
Contact: Kristi Okerlund 701.777.6468
Contact Dept: University of North Dakota Office of Enrollment Services
Memorial Union Events will take place around campus.
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The University of North Dakota is excited to invite you and your family to the Annual UND Family Weekend. Family Weekend is three days filled with fun and educational activities to acquaint families with the campus and the University environment. Family Weekend is designed to bring families of UND students together in a celebration of the excellence and excitement of the University. This weekend promises to be enjoyable for all. UND Family Weekend 2013 is scheduled for September 27-29.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Wild Hog Marathon Weekend (All Day)
- Men's Tennis at Creighton Invite (All Day)
- Women's Tennis at Creighton Invite (All Day)
- Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- UND Fan Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (2 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:30 PM)
- Children's Chess Club @ GFPL (3:45 PM)
- Revolution (5 PM)
- Family Fun at the Wellness Center (6 PM)
- Soccer at Sacramento State (6 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Pursuit of Excellence (7:05 PM)
- Escanaba in Da Moonlight (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Lawrence Faculty Lecture Recital (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Home Free (9 PM)