(editor's pick)Ski UND
Monday, January 28, 2013 5:30 AM
Health & Wellness, Special Event, Social / Hobby Clubs
Contact: Patrick Marcoe 701.777.3256
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Ski UND is a great opportunity for UND students, faculty, staff, and Wellness Center members to get outside and get active on these cold winter days!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Bible Camp Information Tables (8 AM)
- Children's Story Hour (10 AM)
- Core & More (11:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Bye Bye Barbie, Fighting Media Messages (12 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5:15 PM)
- ZUMBA (5:45 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball at Portland State (9 PM)