Friday, March 8, 2013 5:30 AM
Health & Wellness, Special Event, Social / Hobby Clubs
Contact: Patrick Marcoe 701.777.3256
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Ski UND is a great opportunity for UND students, faculty, staff, and Wellness Center members to get outside and get active on these cold winter days!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND Softball at The Rebel Games (9 AM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (9 AM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (9 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Seahawk Invitational (10 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Seahawk Invitational (10 AM)
- Workshop: iPads for Beginners (11 AM)
- Turbo Kick (12 PM)
- UND Men's Tennis vs. Montana State (1 PM)
- PPT Seminar (2 PM)
- PiYo Strength (3:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey at Minnesota State (7:35 PM)