Stress Relief Sessions
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8 AM - 4 PM
The Conflict Resolution Center sponsors Holiday Stress Relief Wednesday, Dec. 12, at the International Center.
8 to 9 a.m. – Yoga with Stacy Sandler in Lotus Meditation Room
9:15 to 10:15 a.m. – Meditation with Lora Sloan, director of the Lotus Center
10:30 a.m. to noon – Holiday Health with Kim Ruliffson, Work Well coordinator
1 to 2:45 p.m. – Stress-less Holidays with Kristine Paranica, CRC (International Center)
3 to 4 p.m. – Intro to Tai Chi with Leah Hoeger, Achieve Therapy (Lotus)
Sessions are free for students. For others, fee is $10 per session (five sessions) or $30 for the day. Tea and light snacks provided. Please register by Dec. 7 to save a spot; space is limited. Call 777.3664 or e-mail und.conflictresolution@UND.edu.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- Final Examination Period (All Day)
- TIAA-CREF Sessions (All Day)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Agricultural Biotechnology Lecture (3:30 PM)
- PiYo (4 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Art & Democracy Film Series: The Breakfast Club (7 PM)