Thursday, December 20, 2012 All Day
A TIAA-CREF representative will be on campus Dec. 12, 13, 19 and 20 for individual counseling sessions.
Discuss your personal financial situation with an experienced TIAA-CREF financial consultant on a confidential basis. The consultant is available to discuss how to help you achieve your financial goals by investing in financial solutions such as mutual funds, brokerage, life insurance and annuities.
To discuss your plan and options for managing your retirement savings or schedule an appointment with a TIAA-CREF individual consultant, please call 866.843.5640, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Or go online to schedule an appointment for Dec. 12 and 13 at https://publictools.tiaa-cref.org/public/tools/events?eventId=1-1DNJ8GZ . For Dec. 19 and 20, go to https://publictools.tiaa-cref.org/public/tools/events?eventId=1-1DNJ8LX.
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- GFPL Toddler Story Time (10 AM)
- Santa Village 2012 (4 PM)
- ZUMBA (5 PM)
- Lions Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball vs. Southern Utah (7 PM)
- A Good Yarn Knitting Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Tuesday Night Live (7:30 PM)