Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6:15 AM - 7 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
A group exercise class that combines free weights, barbells, and weighted body bars that is set to music in a circuit format. Start your morning strong by lifting weights the fun way! Class is held on Wednesday at 6:15 a.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- National Library Week @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Strategic Patent Management Workshop (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Story Time at Campbell Library (10 AM)
- ISA Time-Out Week (10 AM)
- Workshop: Safe Assign Plagiarism - Checking for Student Papers and Blackboard Assignments (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Biking for PUSH (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (12:30 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Thank You Reception for Paul LeBel (3 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (4:15 PM)
- Formal Fitness (4:45 PM)
- CANCELED: Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Opera Workshop (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)