Monday, April 22, 2013 12:15 PM - 1 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Refresh, relax, and rejuvenate with 45 minutes of Yoga Renewal. This low-intensity class is designed for exercise enthusiasts who need to rest and recover from a hard week of exercise. You will leave this class feeling loose, energetic, and positive. Namaste! Class is held on Monday at 12:15 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Earth Week (All Day)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Big Sky Conference Tournament (10 AM)
- Workshop: What's New with Adobe Presenter 8 (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Earth Day Expo (11 AM)
- Core & More (11:30 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Chandler, Ariz. (12 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Minot State (1 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Minot State (2) (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Earth Week Sustainability Panel (3 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Etiquette Dinner (5:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (5:45 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Wind Ensemble Concert (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)