Tuesday, April 30, 2013 4 PM - 4:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycling Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
A 60 minute session of cycling and yoga, fused into a continuous format where cardiovascular exercise, toning, and flexibility are balanced. Participants can expect light to moderate intensity levels at each class. Class begins with 30 minutes of cycling and ends with 30 minutes of yoga. Classes are held on Monday and Tuesday at 4 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- UND Men's Golf at America Sky Conference Championship (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10:30 AM)
- Senior Design Expo (11 AM)
- Daniel H. Ferris Doctoral Examination (11 AM)
- Yoga Relax (11:45 AM)
- UND Men's Golf American Sky Conference Championship (12 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Astrid D'Cunha Doctoral Examination (12 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12:30 PM)
- Christopher Neal Price Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- Row & Ride (5:30 PM)
- Cheap, Fast and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Boxing (5:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)My Best Friend's Wedding (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions - Civil Action (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Beginners Swing (8:30 PM)