Wake Up & Cycle
Friday, January 18, 2013 6:30 AM - 7:15 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycling Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Wake Up & Cycle
Jump-start your morning with us and cycle your way to a great day. Indoor cycling with motivating music, videos, disco lights, and black lights, too! Pedal through a fun cardiovascular workout! Classes are held on Monday, Thursday & Friday at 6:30 a.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration! (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- 21st Annual Northern Star International Skating Competition (6 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- UND Men's and Women's Track & Field at Jack Johnson Invitational (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Athletic Fan Lunch (11:30 AM)
- Turbo Kick (12 PM)
- Biology Seminar (12 PM)
- PiYo Strength (3:30 PM)
- UND Ensembles Showcase (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Friday Night Dinner (5 PM)
- Annual Launch (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- UND Women's Hocky vs. Wisconsin (7:05 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey at Minnesota (7:35 PM)