Wake Up & Cycle
Friday, February 15, 2013 6:30 AM - 7:15 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycling Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Wake Up & Cycle
Jump-start your morning with us and cycle your way to a great day. Indoor cycling with motivating music, videos, disco lights, and black lights, too! Pedal through a fun cardiovascular workout! Classes are held on Monday, Thursday & Friday at 6:30 a.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day for instructors to submit removals of incomplete to the Office of the Registrar (All Day)
- "Bridges of North Dakota" Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Roundtable on Campus Engagement (9:30 AM)
- UND Athletic Fan Lunch (11:30 AM)
- Turbo Kick (12 PM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at USD Indoor Twilight (4 PM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at USD Indoor Twilight (4 PM)
- Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- UND W. Tennis at Nebraska-Omaha (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- UND Women's Tennis at Nebraska-Omaha (6 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey vs. Ohio State (7:05 PM)
- Student Cabaret (7:30 PM)
- Don't Hug Me (7:30 PM)
- CRUSH(ED) (7:30 PM)
- Don't Hug Me! (7:30 PM)