Wake Up & Cycle
Monday, April 8, 2013 6:30 AM - 7:15 AM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycling Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Wake Up & Cycle
Jump-start your morning with us and cycle your way to a great day. Indoor cycling with motivating music, videos, disco lights, and black lights, too! Pedal through a fun cardiovascular workout! Classes are held on Monday, Thursday & Friday at 6:30 a.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Ally Week (All Day)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Workshop: Qualtrics for Beginners (10 AM)
- Core & More (11:30 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (12:15 PM)
- Career Services Director Candidate Forum (2 PM)
- A&S Dean Candidate Forum (2:30 PM)
- Ombuds Candidate forum (3:45 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (4 PM)
- Tunnel of Oppression (5 PM)
- CycleFit (5:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Professional Dress Event (5:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (5:45 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)