Wake Up & Cycle
Friday, April 19, 2013 6:30 AM - 7:15 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycling Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Wake Up & Cycle
Jump-start your morning with us and cycle your way to a great day. Indoor cycling with motivating music, videos, disco lights, and black lights, too! Pedal through a fun cardiovascular workout! Classes are held on Monday, Thursday & Friday at 6:30 a.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- National Library Week @ The Grand Forks Public Library! (All Day)
- ISA Time-Out Week (8 AM)
- SAMA Conference (8 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Bryan Clay Invitational (10 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Mt. SAC Relays (10 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Mt. SAC Relays (10 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Bryan Clay Invitaitonal (10 AM)
- UND Men's Golf at Winchester Classic (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Athletic Fan Lunch (11:30 AM)
- Turbo Kick (12 PM)
- UND Men's Golf at UC Davis (12 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Sacramento State (2 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Sacramento State (2) (2 PM)
- UNDIA 43rd Time-Out Wacipi (3 PM)
- PiYo Strength (3:30 PM)
- Run Forest Run (6 PM)
- 40 years of INMED (6 PM)
- Dharma Talk with Susan Carol Stone (7 PM)
- Much Ado About Nothing (7:30 PM)