Tuesday, April 30, 2013 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Swing dancing is a fun, high intensity workout that combines flexibility, strength, and especially cardiovascular activity into a fully synergistic workout. Dancers will participate in a fun and social environment while getting a great workout at the same time. The class will dance to classic swing music from the era and brand new swing music from current popular artists. All skill levels are welcome for the Beginners Swing. No prior dance experience is needed. Beginners Swing is held on Tuesday at 8:30 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- UND Men's Golf at America Sky Conference Championship (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10:30 AM)
- Senior Design Expo (11 AM)
- Daniel H. Ferris Doctoral Examination (11 AM)
- Yoga Relax (11:45 AM)
- UND Men's Golf American Sky Conference Championship (12 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Astrid D'Cunha Doctoral Examination (12 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12:30 PM)
- Christopher Neal Price Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- Row & Ride (5:30 PM)
- Cheap, Fast and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Boxing (5:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)My Best Friend's Wedding (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions - Civil Action (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)