Monday, April 22, 2013 5:15 PM - 6 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycling Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
CycleFit is a cycling class designed for riders seeking a challenging; anyone at any fitness level can try this class. This cardiovascular workout will increase your aerobic and anaerobic functions. Training for hills, sprints, speed, and more will be included during this fun and energizing session! Class is held on Monday at 5:15 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Earth Week (All Day)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Big Sky Conference Tournament (10 AM)
- Workshop: What's New with Adobe Presenter 8 (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Earth Day Expo (11 AM)
- Core & More (11:30 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Chandler, Ariz. (12 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (12:15 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Minot State (1 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Minot State (2) (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Earth Week Sustainability Panel (3 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Etiquette Dinner (5:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (5:45 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Wind Ensemble Concert (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)