Monday, April 29, 2013 5:15 PM - 6 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycling Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
CycleFit is a cycling class designed for riders seeking a challenging; anyone at any fitness level can try this class. This cardiovascular workout will increase your aerobic and anaerobic functions. Training for hills, sprints, speed, and more will be included during this fun and energizing session! Class is held on Monday at 5:15 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND Men's Golf at America Sky Conference Championship (10 AM)
- Natasha Adamson Doctoral Examination (11 AM)
- Core & More (11:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Alcohol and Other Drug Campus-Community Presentation/Conversation (11:45 AM)
- UND Men's Golf American Sky Conference Championship (12 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (12:15 PM)
- A&S Dean Candidate Forum (2:30 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (4 PM)
- Faculty Presentation/Conversation on Alcohol and Other Drug Issues at UND (4 PM)
- ZUMBA (5:45 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Community Presentation and Conversation on Alcohol and Other Drugs (7 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)