Wednesday, January 30, 2013 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM
Health & Recreation
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycling Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
A cycling class for the "hardcore." If you love indoor cycling but always wished you could get a core workout as well, this class is for you. Participants can expect moderate to vigorous intensity levels at each class. We start with 60 minutes of cycling and end with 15 minutes of core training. This is a total body workout that cannot be matched! Class is held on Wednesday at 7:15 p.m.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Muscle Pump (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Workshop: Click without a Clicker: New Software and Mobile Devices (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Career Fair Success (11:30 AM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Body Images across Cultures (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Sessions At The Dock (12:30 PM)
- Sessions at the Dock (12:30 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (12:30 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (4:15 PM)
- Spring Break Boot Camp (4:45 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Classic Re-Reads (7 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)