Tuesday, February 5, 2013 4:30 PM - 5:15 PM
Category: Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Pilates Room 130
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
ViPR (“viper”) was created to allow exercise to be more purposeful and free. This piece of equipment may look like a humble rubber tube, but ViPR is an extremely effective training tool. ViPR weights will be carried, dragged, thrown, rolled, stepped on and flipped in this innovative Specialty Training class. ViPR provides its participants with a whole-body workout that, with hard work and dedication, produces results. Participants will build muscle and burn calories through strength and movement training. ViPR is suitable for all ages and abilities, with weights ranging from 4 kg to 10 kg.
Registration for the 1st 6 weeks begins on Jan. 7 and runs through Jan. 21, 2013. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class!
Meets: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4:30 p.m. (45 min).
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Deadline for candidates to apply for a degree (All Day)
- "Bridges of North Dakota" Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (7:15 AM)
- Workshop: Creating Surveys with Qualtrics - Beginner (9:15 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- Yoga Relax (11:45 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Myth Busters for Parents (12:15 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12:30 PM)
- Workshop: Blackboard Collaborate 12 (1 PM)
- Career Fair Success (1:30 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- Row & Ride (5:30 PM)
- Cheap, Fast and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Boxing (5:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Hultberg Lectureship Series (7 PM)
- Teen Advisory Board (TAB) @ the Grand Forks Public Library (7 PM)
- Evening Storytime @ GFPL (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Beginners Swing (8:30 PM)