Thursday, April 4, 2013 4:30 PM - 5:15 PM
ViPR (“viper”) was created to allow exercise to be more purposeful and free. This piece of equipment may look like a humble rubber tube, but ViPR is an extremely effective training tool. ViPR weights will be carried, dragged, thrown, rolled, stepped on and flipped in this innovative Specialty Training class. ViPR provides its participants with a whole-body workout that, with hard work and dedication, produces results. Participants will build muscle and burn calories through strength and movement training. ViPR is suitable for all ages and abilities, with weights ranging from 4 kg to 10 kg.
Registration for the 2nd 6 weeks begins on March 5 and runs through March 17, 2013. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class!
Meets: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4:30 p.m. (45 min).
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)ND State Science & Engineering Fair (7 AM)
- CANCELED: R.I.P.P.E.D. (7:15 AM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (9 AM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (10:30 AM)
- UND Softball vs. Portland State (12 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (1 PM)
- Lauren Fuller Doctoral Examination (2 PM)
- Keith Anderson Retirement Reception (2:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (3:45 PM)
- University Senate Meeting (4:05 PM)
- 20/20/20 (4:45 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (5:15 PM)
- Boxing (5:30 PM)
- Figure Drawing Class (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Intro To Computers. (6 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Story Time at Campbell Library (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:45 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)