Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Category: Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Pilates Room 130
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
�Cancelled due to instructor illness
Leave your leg warmers at home, because this is not your sister's aerobics class! This beginner level boxing class covers the basics of boxing, perfects your technique, and prepares you for a more advanced class. You will learn to train like a boxer from punching, to core conditioning, to cardiovascular training. This six-week-long boxing session will challenge you both mentally and physically so you can walk away feeling stronger and more accomplished. Think you have what it takes? Then sign up! (This is non-contact boxing).
Registration for the 2nd 6 weeks begins on March 5 and runs through March 17, 2013. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class!
Meets: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. (60 min).
Register Here: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=190392
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to submit final copy of thesis or dissertation to the Graduate School (All Day)
- Earth Week (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Workshop: Qualtrics for Beginners (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (1 PM)
- Women's Health Rally and Film (2 PM)
- Study Abroad Workshop (2 PM)
- A&S Dean Candidate Forum (2:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (3:45 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- 20/20/20 (4:45 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (4:45 PM)
- Studio One Live Show (5 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (5:15 PM)
- Figure Drawing Class (5:30 PM)
- CANCELED: Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Story Time at Campbell Library (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Free Speech at UND (7 PM)
- Abbott Lecture (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Moon Over Buffalo (7:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Opera Gala (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)