Sunday, February 17, 2013 3:30 PM - 5 PM
Category: Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Partner Yoga is a class where elements of yoga and acrobatics are fused. Aspects of yoga—such as strength balance, and flexibility—are challenged and improved with the addition of partners into each asana.
Registration for the 1st 6 weeks begins on Jan. 7 and runs through Jan. 25, 2013. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class!
Meets: Sundays at 3:30 p.m. (90 min)
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- "Bridges of North Dakota" Exhibit (All Day)
- Sundogs and Sunflowers Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Ralph's Community Skate (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Writers Conference 101: Nick Flynn (2 PM)
- Don't Hug Me (2 PM)
- Bridge Building Activities at GFPL (2 PM)
- Cooking with Kiddo's (3 PM)
- Timothy Ray Memorial (4 PM)