Sunday, March 3, 2013 3:30 PM - 5 PM
Category: Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Partner Yoga is a class where elements of yoga and acrobatics are fused. Aspects of yoga—such as strength balance, and flexibility—are challenged and improved with the addition of partners into each asana.
Registration for the 1st 6 weeks begins on Jan. 7 and runs through Jan. 25, 2013. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class!
Meets: Sundays at 3:30 p.m. (90 min)
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sundogs and Sunflowers Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- UND Softball vs. East Carolina (9 AM)
- AFAA Practical Yoga Instructor Training (9 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Norther Arizona Red Rocks Invitational (10 AM)
- UND Softball vs. East Carolina (10 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Sedona, Ariz. (12 PM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (1 PM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (1 PM)
- Voice Senior Recital (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)MAYA Trio (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Writers Conference 101: Cheryl Strayed (2 PM)
- Geosciences @ GFPL! (2 PM)
- Cooking with Kiddo's (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)SKYWARN (7 PM)
- SKYWARN Storm Spotter Training (7 PM)
- Piano Studio Recital (8 PM)