Sunday, April 7, 2013 3:30 PM - 5 PM
Category: Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
AcroYoga is a class where elements of yoga and acrobatics are fused. Aspects of yoga—such as strength balance, and flexibility—are challenged and improved with the addition of partners into each asana.
Registration for the 2nd 6 weeks begins on March 5 and runs through March 22, 2013. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class!
Meets: Sundays at 3:30 p.m. (90 min)
Register Here: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=190379
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- ND GLBTQA Conference 2013 (8 AM)
- Vinyasa Yoga Workshop with Dillon Cherrett (9 AM)
- NRHH Membership Inductions (12:30 PM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (1 PM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (1 PM)
- Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library Spring Book Sale (1 PM)
- Vinyasa Yoga Workshop with Dillon Cherrett (1:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Spring StringFest and Honor Orchestra Festival Concert (2:30 PM)
- Cooking with Kiddos (3 PM)
- Yoga Relax (5:30 PM)
- Senior Voice Recital (8 PM)