(editor's pick)Valentine's Dinner
Thursday, February 14, 2013 5 PM - 9 PM
Cost: $15 - $25
Category: Special Event, Dining Event, Museum / Gallery Exhibit
Contact: Justin Welsh 701.777.5377
Contact Dept: North Dakota Museum of Art
North Dakota Museum of Art Cafe and Galleries
261 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Come enjoy an elegant dinner prepared by Chef Justin Welsh on Valentine's Day, Thursday, February 14, 2013 at the North Dakota Museum of Art.
Menu will include meat, seafood, and vegetarian entrees. Appetizers, desserts, and non-alcoholic beverages will also be available. Feel free to bring your own bottle of wine.
Please call 701.777.4195 for reservations. Seating times are 5:00 pm, 6:30 pm, and 8:00 pm. Parking is free in front of the Museum.
Menu coming soon.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- "Bridges of North Dakota" Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (7:15 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (1 PM)
- Turbo Kick (3:45 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- 20/20/20 (4:45 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (4:45 PM)
- Studio One Live Show (5 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (5:15 PM)
- Boxing (5:30 PM)
- Allegiant Air Info Session (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Date Night at Culinary Corner (7 PM)
- Speed Dating (7 PM)
- Student Cabaret (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Don't Hug Me (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)CRUSH(ED) (7:30 PM)
- Don't Hug Me! (7:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:45 PM)
- Valentine's Violins (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball at Sacramento State (9 PM)