Contemporary Painting Class
Monday, February 25, 2013 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Category: Culture, Class Event
Contact: Guillermo Guardia 701.777.4195
Contact Dept: North Dakota Museum of Art
North Dakota Museum of Art
261 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Class runs every Monday in February and March (February 4, 11, 18, and 25, March 5, 12, 19, and 26) from 5:30-7:30 pm at the North Dakota Museum of Art.
Students will learn about 20th Century masters and the techniques they used from instructor and local artist Pirjo Berg. Classes are open to all levels - no previous experience is necessary. Cost is $180 for all 8 sessions. Most supplies are provided.
For more information or to register, please contact Guillermo Guardia at the North Dakota Museum of Art.
261 Centennial Drive Stop 7305
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sundogs and Sunflowers Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Second Annual North Dakota Spirit Week (8 AM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (9 AM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (9 AM)
- UND Men's Golf at Quintero Invitational (10 AM)
- Children's Story Hour (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spirit Art Showcase (11 AM)
- Workshop: iPads - Applications (11 AM)
- Core & More (11:30 AM)
- One God, One Common Faith (12 PM)
- Beauty is as Beauty Shows: Teaching as Aesthetic Offering (12 PM)
- UND Men's Golf vs. North Dakota State (12 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (4 PM)
- Space Studies Colloquium (4 PM)
- CycleFit (5:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Meditation Basics (5:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (5:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Wiccan Spirituality & Esbat Ceremony (7 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Astronomy Public Talk (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)