Perspective Drawing Class
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Category: Culture, Class Event
Contact: Guillermo Guardia 701.777.4195
Contact Dept: North Dakota Museum of Art
North Dakota Museum of Art
261 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Class runs every Tuesday in March (March 5, 12, 19, and 26) from 5:30-7:30 pm at the North Dakota Museum of Art.
Learn one and two point perspective drawing from local artist Guillermo Guardia. Students will draw from giometric forms and architectural spaces. Classes are open to all levels - no previous experience is necessary. Cost is $90 for all 4 sessions. Most supplies are provided.
For more information or to register, please contact Guillermo Guardia at the North Dakota Museum of Art.
261 Centennial Drive Stop 7305
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- HIPE Week (All Day)
- Spring Break (All Day)
- Spring Forward Into Savings! (All Day)
- UND Softball at The Rebel Games (9 AM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (9 AM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (9 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at SDSU Jackrabbit Invitational (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Amanda Bentow Farewell Reception (10:30 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10:30 AM)
- UND Women's Golf vs. South Dakota State (12 PM)
- UND W. Tennis at Seattle (12 PM)
- UND M. Tennis at Eastern Washington (12 PM)
- UND Men's Tennis at Eastern Washington (12 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12:30 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Utah Valley (2 PM)
- UND Women's Tennis at Eastern Washington (4 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Butler (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Cheap, Fast and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)