Figure Drawing Class
Thursday, April 4, 2013 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Category: Culture, Class Event
Contact: Guillermo Guardia 701.777.4195
Contact Dept: North Dakota Museum of Art
North Dakota Museum of Art
261 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Class runs every Thursday in April (April 4, 11, 18, and 25) from 5:30-7:30 pm at the North Dakota Museum of Art.
Each session will emphasize human proportions, body structure, and drawing the human body both at rest and in motion. Models will be available for each session. Students will draw in large format. Classes are open to all levels - no previous experience is necessary. Cost is $90 for all 4 sessions. Most supplies are provided.
For more information or to register, please contact Guillermo Guardia at the Noth Dakota Museum of Art.
261 Centennial Drive Stop 7305
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)ND State Science & Engineering Fair (7 AM)
- CANCELED: R.I.P.P.E.D. (7:15 AM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (9 AM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (10:30 AM)
- UND Softball vs. Portland State (12 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (1 PM)
- Lauren Fuller Doctoral Examination (2 PM)
- Keith Anderson Retirement Reception (2:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (3:45 PM)
- University Senate Meeting (4:05 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- 20/20/20 (4:45 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (5:15 PM)
- Boxing (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Intro To Computers. (6 PM)
- Story Time at Campbell Library (7 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:45 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)