(editor's pick)Family Fun Day
Saturday, March 23, 2013 1 PM - 3 PM
New toys: Parachute volleyball, the golf-ladder game, bouncers for the young kids and more!
Open to the community. Please bring clean pair of tennis shoes. Secured Area for coats and boots.
Family Fun Day includes: Fun, Fun, Fun for everyone!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- National Nutrition Month (All Day)
- Hip Hop Hustle Instructor Training (9 AM)
- PILSA Tax Assistance (9 AM)
- UND M. Tennis vs. Northern Arizona (9 AM)
- UND Men's Tennis vs. Northern Arizona (9 AM)
- UND Women's Tennis vs. Northern Arizona (9 AM)
- StepFit (10 AM)
- Children's Story Hour (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Fiction Workshop (12 PM)
- UND Softball at Weber State (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND W. Tennis vs. Northern Arizona (12 PM)
- UND Softball at Weber State (1 PM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (1 PM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Chemistry Fun Day (2 PM)
- Mystery Moctail Hour (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Jason Aldean (7 PM)