Workshop: What's New in Blackboard for Spring 2013
Thursday, January 3, 2013 9 AM - 10 AM
In December 2012, UND’s Blackboard System upgraded in order to take advantage of new features. These features include auto-regrading of assessments, quick navigation to switch courses, negative scoring options, course themes, and more. Faculty will benefit from the easy-to-use intuitive interface, enhanced workflows, and an extended tool set of capabilities to improve their teaching with Blackboard.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- 32-Hour Civil/Employment Mediation Seminar (8 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Workshop: Getting Started with Blackboard (10:30 AM)
- Workshop: Uploading Tests to Blackboard in One-Minute with Respondus (1 PM)
- Workshop: iPads for Beginners (1 PM)
- ZUMBA (5 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Intro to Computers. (6 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball vs. Idaho State (7 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball at Idaho State (8 PM)