Workshop: iPads for Beginners
Thursday, January 3, 2013 1 PM - 2 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Shae Samuelson 701.777.2129
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Learn how to download apps from ITunes and organize them on your laptop. Customize your settings and display. Use different gestures and taps to change your screen, and see keyboard options. Bring your iPad or smart tablet.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- 32-Hour Civil/Employment Mediation Seminar (8 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Workshop: What's New in Blackboard for Spring 2013 (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Workshop: Getting Started with Blackboard (10:30 AM)
- Workshop: Uploading Tests to Blackboard in One-Minute with Respondus (1 PM)
- ZUMBA (5 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Intro to Computers. (6 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball vs. Idaho State (7 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball at Idaho State (8 PM)