Workshop: Click without a Clicker: New Software and Mobile Devices
Friday, January 4, 2013 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Shae Samuelson 701.777.2129
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Orientation to setting up real-time classroom interaction and assessment using "clickers" as a personal response system. Students participate in answering prepared or "on-the-fly" questions by clicking a button on a radio-frequency (RF) clicker or on their mobile devices.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- 32-Hour Civil/Employment Mediation Seminar (8 AM)
- Workshop: Blackboard Collaborate 12 (8:30 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Workshop: What's New in Blackboard for Spring 2013 (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Athletic Fan Lunch (11:30 AM)
- Workshop: Getting Started with Blackboard (1 PM)
- Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors (2:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey at Lindenwood (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Harlem Globetrotters (7 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey vs. Holy Cross (7:35 PM)