Workshop: What's New in Blackboard for Spring 2013
Monday, January 7, 2013 9 AM - 10 AM
In December 2012, UND’s Blackboard System upgraded in order to take advantage of new features. These features include auto-regrading of assessments, quick navigation to switch courses, negative scoring options, course themes, and more. Faculty will benefit from the easy-to-use intuitive interface, enhanced workflows, and an extended tool set of capabilities to improve their teaching with Blackboard.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day for advancement to candidacy for all graduate students planning to graduate in May (All Day)
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Spring Orientation (9 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Children's Story Hour (10 AM)
- Workshop: Click without a Clicker: New Software and Mobile Devices (11 AM)
- Workshop: iPads for Beginners (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Classes Begin (4 PM)