Workshop: Click without a Clicker: New Software and Mobile Devices
Monday, January 7, 2013 11 AM - 12 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Shae Samuelson 701.777.2129
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Orientation to setting up real-time classroom interaction and assessment using "clickers" as a personal response system. Students participate in answering prepared or "on-the-fly" questions by clicking a button on a radio-frequency (RF) clicker or on their mobile devices.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day for advancement to candidacy for all graduate students planning to graduate in May (All Day)
- Healthy Campus Challenge Maintain, Don't Gain Campaign (All Day)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Spring Orientation (9 AM)
- Workshop: What's New in Blackboard for Spring 2013 (9 AM)
- Children's Story Hour (10 AM)
- Workshop: iPads for Beginners (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Classes Begin (4 PM)