Carnival of the Animals Ballet
Friday, February 8, 2013 7 PM
Follow a young girl's adventure who dreams of escaping to a place filled with excitement. A puppet show of an animal menagerie will fascinate you as the magnificent animals dance across the stage, all leading to reveal the magical gift the young girl holds!
Directed by Emily Grizzell, former soloist of the Royal Winnipeg Ballet.
Featuring Brooke Erickson of the North Dakota Ballet Company, and special guest dance Amar Dhaliwal, soloist from the Royal Winnipeg Ballet.
Time: Friday @ 7 PM; Saturday @ 2 PM & 7 PM; Sunday @ 2 PM
Other Events on This Day
- "Bridges of North Dakota" Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND W. Tennis at Wisconsin-Milwaukee (8:30 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Bison Open (11 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Iowa State Classic (11 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Bison Open (11 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Iowa State Classic (11 AM)
- UND Athletic Fan Lunch (11:30 AM)
- Turbo Kick (12 PM)
- Kyle Cassidy Lecture (12 PM)
- PiYo Strength (3:30 PM)
- UND Softball vs. South Dakota State (3:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey vs. Bemidji State (7:05 PM)
- UPC After Dark- Hockey Watch Party (7:30 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey at Nebraska Omaha (7:35 PM)