Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors
Tuesday, January 8, 2013 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Shae Samuelson 701.777.2129
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Adobe Connect for Instructors reviews the basic features of Adobe Connect. This workshop covers the various types of pods and how they work, creating/modifying layouts, recording sessions and more.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Workshop: Blackboard Collaborate 12 (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10:30 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12:30 PM)
- Workshop: What's New in Blackboard for Spring 2013 (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)OLLI@UND 2013 Winter Showcase (4:30 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- Teen Advisory Board (TAB) @ the Grand Forks Public Library (7 PM)