Workshop: Lecture Capture with Tegrity
Thursday, January 10, 2013 2 PM - 3 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Shae Samuelson 701.777.2129
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Capture the moment by recording your feedback to student assignments, creating a lecture or mini-lesson, or demonstrating a process. These new screen-capture tools allow you to narrate while showing images on the screen—or you can choose to narrate only. The finished recordings are quickly and easily linked in your course, and you can track which students are watching them. Students can also use these tools to complete assignments such as interviewing someone in the field, manipulating software, or editing documents. Add these powerful new tools to your classroom for greater impact and efficiency; they are so easy to learn that you can be up and running in 5 minutes.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration! (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Bullying Webinar (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Workshop: Getting Started with Blackboard (11 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (4:45 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Library2Go (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Men's Basketball vs. Montana (7 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball at Montana (8 PM)