(editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV
Friday, March 8, 2013 6 PM
Zane Gothberg, Hockey Goalie & Thief River Falls native, is our spotlight student-athlete. UND Sports TV travels to Minneapolis and is "Inside Access" with the UND Baseball team. Back in Grand Forks, Coach Brad "Bubba" Berry talks to Brian "Bubba" Gendreau in "Coach's Corner." Part two, of "at home with the Lamoureux twins." Danny learns the basic steps of fencing from the UND Fencing Club. Head W. Hockey Coach, Brian Idalski, is on this week's Sports RoundUP with Grand Forks Herald writers, Brad Schlossman and Tom Miller, and host Lacey Erickson. You can also catch Lacey in the FanZone at GW Gear. Sports highlights and introducing our new host, Brandon "BT" Thomas. Watch!
"BT at the Moose" episode, aired Friday, March 8th, 2013.
Primetime Fridays 6 pm on MidCo Sports Network. Or watch anytime at http://UNDSports.TV
UND SPORTS is a weekly cable TV sports program jointly produced by The University of North Dakota Marketing Group, UND Athletics, and UND Alumni Association. The Show's hosts, Brandon "BT" Thomas and Danny Luetzen, go behind the scenes of UND Athletics, as they speak with players, coaches, and fans. And learn insider secrets on how the games are played. The show is originally broadcast every Friday night at 6:00 p.m., and then rerun throughout the weekend on MidContinent Cable. Check your local listings for channel line-up.
Other Events on This Day
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND Softball at The Rebel Games (9 AM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (9 AM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (9 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Seahawk Invitational (10 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Seahawk Invitational (10 AM)
- Workshop: iPads for Beginners (11 AM)
- Turbo Kick (12 PM)
- UND Men's Tennis vs. Montana State (1 PM)
- PPT Seminar (2 PM)
- PiYo Strength (3:30 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey at Minnesota State (7:35 PM)