(editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV
Friday, April 5, 2013 6 PM
Abby Jo Tometich, UND Softball Pitcher, is tonight's spotlight student-athlete. Hockey Coach Brad Berry in "Coach's Corner" talks about the NCAA loss and good things to come next season. Brian Gendreau goes "INSideAccess" with Lacey Erickson as they tour The Ralph. And Coach "King" is back, Dan Koenig teaches Lacey the breaststroke. Katie Horob takes us behind the scenes of the UND Student-athlete "thank-a-thon" which will be going on all weekend. The very popular Assistant Baseball Coach, J.C. Field, is on this week's Sports RoundUP with Grand Forks Herald writers, Brad Schlossman and Tom Miller, and host Lacey Erickson. UND Hockey Equipment Manager, Andy Rannells, teaches us how to change a "tuuk." And host BT is on location at the Grand Forks Wild Hog Smokehouse. Watch!
Gear Give-away is a sweet ND t-shirt from GW Gear.
Primetime Fridays 6 pm on MidCo Sports Network. Or watch anytime at http://UNDSports.TV
*** Summer hours apply. UND Sports TV will be the first Friday of each month during the lazy summer. But then we kick back to high gear and weekly broadcasts at the end of August, just in time for UND Football!
UND SPORTS is a weekly cable TV sports program jointly produced by The University of North Dakota Marketing Group, UND Athletics, and UND Alumni Association. The Show's hosts, Brandon "BT" Thomas and Danny Luetzen, go behind the scenes of UND Athletics, as they speak with players, coaches, and fans. And learn insider secrets on how the games are played. The show is originally broadcast every Friday night at 6:00 p.m., and then rerun throughout the weekend on MidContinent Cable. Check your local listings for channel line-up.
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to change to/from S/U grading for a full-term course (All Day)
- Last day to drop with record or withdraw from a full-term course (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- ND State Science & Engineering Fair (7 AM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (9 AM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (9 AM)
- Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library Spring Book Sale (9 AM)
- Archaeology Tech Lecture (11 AM)
- Turbo Kick (12 PM)
- Institutional Review Board Meeting (2 PM)
- Career Services Director Candidate Forum (2 PM)
- PPT Seminar (2 PM)
- PiYo Strength (3:30 PM)
- JR Grand Am Basketball Tournament (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- Ceramics Artist Lecture (4 PM)
- ND GLBTQA Conference 2013 (5 PM)
- Vinyasa Yoga Workshop with Dillon Cherrett (5:30 PM)
- UND M. Tennis vs. Southern Utah (6 PM)
- Fallcreek Quartet: Doo Wop (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Snapshots from Armageddon (9:30 PM)