(editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV
Friday, May 3, 2013 6 PM
"How To Flip A Plane!" is this week's UND ProTips. Brian Gendreau goes up in the air on a memorable ride with Aerobatics phenom pilot, Michael Lents. We hook up with the Women's Volleyball team for tonight's spotlight student-athlete. And UND Sports TV is all over the UND Spring Football game at the Alerus. Brian Gendreau goes "INSideAccess" behind the scenes of the Alerus, in the Football team lockerroom, and runs out of the giant helmet with the team! Lacey and Danny Luetzen are judges at the tailgating ribs contest. The show's host, BT, and Brian hang out with fans in Tailgate Village. And Coach "King" is back, Dan Koenig teaches Lacey the two-hand turn used in the breaststroke. We join Katie Horob, Lacey Erickson, and hundreds of others at the UND Athletic Gala. The effervescent Assistant Football Coach, Benny Boyd, is on this week's Sports RoundUP with Grand Forks Herald writers, Brad Schlossman and Tom Miller, and host Lacey Erickson. The King is back in "Not My Job" as Benny takes him through the passes. Fish out of water? Watch and see. We're at the Wellness Center for a game of "Broomball." We check in with Danny Luetzen post-graduation in her new role at the world-famous Ralph Engelstad Arena. And host BT and Lacey are on location in Grand Forks. Watch!
Gear Give-away Galore!: Green ND Windbreaker, ND baseball caps, and t-shirts. Ticket Give-away are a pair of tickets to the opening home Football game!
Primetime Fridays 6 pm on MidCo Sports Network. Or watch anytime at http://UNDSports.TV
*** Summer hours apply. UND Sports TV will be the first Friday of each month during the lazy summer. But then we kick back to high gear and weekly broadcasts at the end of August, just in time for UND Football!
UND SPORTS is a weekly cable TV sports program jointly produced by The University of North Dakota Marketing Group, UND Athletics, and UND Alumni Association. The Show's hosts, Brandon "BT" Thomas and Danny Luetzen, go behind the scenes of UND Athletics, as they speak with players, coaches, and fans. And learn insider secrets on how the games are played. The show is originally broadcast every Friday night at 6:00 p.m., and then rerun throughout the weekend on MidContinent Cable. Check your local listings for channel line-up.
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Reading and Review Day (All Day)
- Night Staff Appreciation Breakfast (6 AM)
- Gordon Iseminger - 50 Years (9:30 AM)
- Distinguished Dissertation, Thesis and Creative Exhibition Awards (10 AM)
- Grilling on the Boulevard (11 AM)
- Spring Fling Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- Cedric (Tony) Grainger Retirement Reception (1:30 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Portland State (2 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Portland State (2) (2 PM)
- PPT Seminar (2 PM)
- IRB Meeting (2 PM)
- Wellness Center Director Candidate Forum (2 PM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at NDSU - Tune Up (3 PM)
- UND Track & Field at NDSU Tune - Up (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Lavender Graduation (3 PM)
- Theater Prom (4 PM)
- Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- Wellness Center Director Candidate Student Forum (4 PM)
- Moon Over Buffalo (7:30 PM)