(editor's pick)Cheap, Fast and Healthy
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:30 PM - 6 PM
Health & Recreation, Dining Event, Social / Hobby Clubs
Contact: Jessica Poglajen 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Are you on a hectic schedule and tight budget? Are you sick of going through the drive thru and ordering unhealthy food just because it’s convenient? Come join us on Tuesday nights for Cheap, Fast, and Healthy!
Each 30 minutes session will feature tips on shopping for fresh and healthy ingredients, easy to prepare recipes, and cost comparisons. Class participants will see the recipe being prepared, enjoy a sample, and leave with a recipe card and nutrition information to make the meal themselves!
Class is free and no need to pre-register, just show up!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring Break (All Day)
- Spring Forward Into Savings! (All Day)
- HIPE Week (All Day)
- UND Softball at The Rebel Games (9 AM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (9 AM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at SDSU Jackrabbit Invitational (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10:30 AM)
- Amanda Bentow Farewell Reception (10:30 AM)
- UND Women's Golf vs. South Dakota State (12 PM)
- UND W. Tennis at Seattle (12 PM)
- UND M. Tennis at Eastern Washington (12 PM)
- UND Men's Tennis at Eastern Washington (12 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12:30 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Utah Valley (2 PM)
- UND Women's Tennis at Eastern Washington (4 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Butler (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- Perspective Drawing Class (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)